Click here for the
Form is fillable, but may not
work in Firefox.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
|EAA Chapter 74
Pilot Ground School
Class For Ages 17 and Up
12-Week Course with Experienced Instructor
- Learn the Basics of Flying
- Qualify to take the Written Knowledge Tests for
• Private Pilot • Light Sport • Recreational • Glider pilot
(students under 17, should take the
OYAC Introduction to Aviation class as a prerequisite)
|Sept. 7, 2019 Class Is Full
Register Now for the Next Class Starting
Jan. 4, 2020
12 Saturdays - 9:00 am. to 12 noon
You are invited to preregister.
Registration Is Required!
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED
Cost: NO FEE FOR THE CLASS
Students are required to supply their own course
materials and tools.
Download the materials list here.
* Ground Instructor: Advanced & Instrument 2230430
* Former FAA FSDO Safety Inspector - Operations & FPM
* Total flight time: 22,000 hours
|Course Curriculum & Schedule
Subject to change. Consult instructor.
All Classes at Atlantic Aviation
400 Herndon Ave., Orlando Executive Airport
|EAA Chapter 74, 3614 E. Amelia St., Orlando, FL 32803
To submit information for the site, or if you have questions or comments,
please email the webeditor
|O R L A N D O F L O R I D A
|Member of the Experimental Aircraft Association